INTERDISCIPLINARY TEAMS are our success factor
Only when we combine the experience of our experts from the various disciplines of tax law and accounting disciplines, our advisory services develop their full potential.
What khs-international.accountants stands for
Subsidiaries or permanent establishments of foreign companies in Germany must be familiar with and comply with the legal requirements of tax law, commercial law and other related laws. Questions often arise for employees posted to Germany.
The khs-international.accountants advise both these employees and the companies themselves. We are a reliable partner in the background and support the management by keeping them free of ties. This is particularly important for management who do not have a thorough knowledge of the particularities of German tax law or accounting, also from a risk point of view.
To this end, we at khs-international.accountants offer you both our knowledge of the German rules on tax and accounting and our knowledge of the international companies operating in Germany in their inbound and outbound activities. We advise you individually. You can rely on our high level of professional and social competence.
We offer internationally operating companies services in all accounting and tax issues. khs-international.accountants supports, among others:
- Project developers
- trading companies of listed parent companies
- manufacturing subsidiaries of listed parent companies
- German permanent establishments of internationally operating companies
- foreign private individuals who are liable to pay tax in Germany
Success on two pillars – this is how we advise you
Individuality and flexibility are our strength
The team at khs-international.accountants knows that every client has a different specific and individual consulting needs. The business model of the subsidiary in Germany or the reporting expectations of the accounting team of the parent company are always individual. We systematically record the needs and and individual requirements and put together the right service package for you. If your general conditions change, we flexibly adapt our service package.
» THIS IS HOW WE PROCEED:
khs-international.accountants put together an experienced team. All clients have direct con-tact with all experts. One of the partners of KHS Kempis Kleinlosen PartG mbB Wirtschaftsprüfer Steuerberater takes responsibility for the success of the cooperation.
Interdisciplinary teams are our success factor
Only when we combine the experience of our experts from the various disciplines of tax law and accounting disciplines, our advisory services develop their full potential. These include advisors specializing in international tax law and auditors. They gained many years of experience in BIG-4 companies abroad as well as many years of experience in working with foreign group companies.
» THIS IS HOW WE PROCEED:
For all legal issues, we have access to a network of lawyers and notaries. Of course, we are also happy to work together with the advisors who have already been mandated. Our staff speaks English and Russian. The khs-international.accountants has access to numerous digital resources and ensure digitalised cooperation - even if the parent company is located in another time zone.
What khs-international.accountants does for you
If required, khs-international.accountants can take over the management of accounting, regular reporting and the design of tax- and international-optimised business models. To give you an idea of our work in advance, we will be happy to provide you the contact to our existing clients. You can ask your questions and get in contact with shareholders, managing directors or specialist staff.
Inbound Accounting / Reporting
Our services in the areas of tax consultancy and auditing for international operating companies will be carried out by our partner company KHS Kempis Kleinlosen PartG mbB Wirtschaftsprüfer Steuerberater. This allows you to concentrate on your core business.
Support from foundation to liquidation
We support you operationally in the establishment of a subsidiary in Germany, also with regard to the choice of the optimal legal form. If you are as satisfied with us as we hope you will be, this can be the start of a cooperative partnership in ongoing business operations. If you are planning to withdraw from the German market, we can also support you in this.
Support for subsidiaries in international group structures
The khs-international.accountants have many years of experience in the comprehensive support of subsidiaries that are integrated into international group structures. We advise permanent establishments in their inbound and outbound activities on all aspects of taxation, financial accounting and payroll accounting. We structure and design the necessary cross-border processes, including the reconciliation and coordination with the foreign advisors.
Our offer, which is always individually tailored to your needs, essentially comprises the following services:
Tax law & declaration
- Ongoing tax advice
- Communication with the tax authorities
- Preparation of the necessary tax returns
- Preparation and implementation of transfer pricing guidelines
- Cross-border arrangements and structuring including the coordination with foreign ad-visors
Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Takeover of financial accounting according to HGB (German Commercial Code) or international accounting standards
- Preparation of the annual financial statements according to commercial law regulations
- Ongoing reporting to the parent company (reporting package)
Wage & Salary
- Taking over payroll accounting for employees in Germany
- Advice to companies on the recruitment of employees in Germany
- Personal support for expatriates in all tax-related questions (expatriates)
- Support in setting up the company or permanent establishment
- Support with office services
- Business management consulting
- Liquidation of the company
Advice on international tax law for natural persons
We support employees posted to Germany from abroad in the preparation of their tax returns.
Auditing and examination
Together with our partner company KHS Audit and Valuation GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft, khs-international.accountants offers all relevant services in the areas of auditing and review of reporting packages in accordance with national and international auditing standards. The services essentially comprise:
- Confirmation of reporting packages that they are prepared in accordance with national and international or specific requirements of the parent company (Accounting Manual GAAP)
- Preparation of voluntary and statutory audits of annual financial statements
- Conducting audits of consolidated financial statements in an international
- Review of business plans
- Preparation of covenant confirmations
- Audits in accordance with the provisions of the Packaging Act
In addition, KHS Audit and Valuation GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft can also provide internal auditing services.
Your khs-international.accountants contacts
Certified public accountant with specialization in business valuation as CVA
- Auditor since 2010 out of passion for the profession and enthusiasm for the topics with the aim of creating added value for his clients
- Proven expertise in the performance of annual and consolidated financial statement audits, also in an international context
- More than 11 years of professional experience in BIG-4 companies in Germany and abroad
- Expert in company valuations; quality control auditor
- Chamber of Auditors
- Institute of Public Auditors
- Schmalenbach Society for Business Administration e.V.
- EACVA (European Association of Ceritfied Valuators and Analysts e.V.)
Certified public accountant specializing in international tax consulting
- Certified public accountant since 2012, passionate about tax law
- The ideal partner for all questions in the areas of tax accounting or tax due diligence
- Chamber of Certified Public Accountants
- Chamber of Tax Consultants